Who is your TFL engineer?
We work to very high standards at TFL; our engineers are appropriately trained, qualified and certified to achieve this end, even for challenging or unusual jobs.
- All TFL engineers are Passport to Safety approved
- Each has received confined space awareness training
- Our engineers are trained in the use of mobile elevating platforms (cherry pickers)
- All fabricators are apprentice trained craftsman
- Relevant personnel are trained for operating fork lift trucks
- Our welders are qualified for the standard materials and various alloys steels in GMAW, GTAW and MMA techniques
- Additionally, our welders can be specially qualified for materials and types of welding required
- TFL engineers are experienced site workers and well-versed on the systems applicable to undertaking jobs on large sites like power stations
- Our engineers are always supplied with risk assessments and method statements applicable to the scope of work
- TFL supplies personnel fully competent for the task designated within the work scope
If you have any further questions about TFL engineers, don't hesitate to ask.